Instagram

28 March 2012

March Update on My Life.

Hi guys. It's 1:49am now and I really should be sleeping but I've recently gotten into a flow of doing work so I've been sleeping slightly later than usual. Shouldn't be doing that anymore since as of late, I've been getting fainting spells. (DENG DENG DENG) Yeah. My body is weak like such. I almost fell off my chair one day while I was teaching cos my ears started ringing and all I could see was a piece of fuzz in front of me for about 40sec to a minute. Thank god the kid was doing her work and thank god I had a table ledge to grab on to. I really wish I could be joking about this but I'm not. fml.

If you're my friend on FB, you would probably know that I have recently adopted 2 hamsters.


We renamed them Nugget and Pancake (after Hamburger!) LOL. I came up with the names actually, thought they sounded cute and also because they're brown in color. (As I'm typing this right now, Nugget just flipped the green container looking for food and I'm going to feed him some treats right now).  Pancake is quite wussy I must say.. he shrieks at times for no good reason. haha! They've been a great addition in my and J's lives and we've been parenting them like crazy. Buying all sorts of treats for them, cleaning them in bathing sand every now and then and trying not to feed them way too much food. They're boys by the way, so they're forever stealing each other's food and disturbing each other.

<3 them to bits

Just came back from watching Evocation2012 and I miss dance. It's that wave of envy whenever you catch a dance performance and then you just feel like going back into it. But I can't due to medical reasons. Shall suck it up and stay positive and work towards my goal in the meantime. I wanna be a mad workaholic the next few months so if you have any lobangs, please inform me haha. In the meantime, also doing things I like such as updating this space here just for my own pleasure. Somehow I get a kick out of reading my life story on the internet instead of writing them down. Thank you to readers leaving comments cos they're unexpected and they make my day. I'm gonna be religious about cooking more often as well so expect more home-cooked posts soon.

Hang in there everyone!

No comments: