Instagram

27 March 2012

Last Day in Shanghai (Walmart Visit & Local Chinese Food!


Last day of Shanghai ):

Woke up bright and early to take the tuk tuk to the nearby Walmart for some last minute shopping. I was really interested in how China supermarkets would look like and I wasn't disappointed with what I saw.


Giant Microwavable Drumsticks.
These sticks are HUGE! No kidding. I wonder if pet owners use those to feed their dogs since it's so convenient.


Shelves and shelves of goodies.


If you like Mochi, you will be interested in these. They are fruit mochi! Best of all, they're frozen!


J's fav Hershey's. Sadly couldn't find any of these back in Singapore though..

 


Bought some pretty decorative stuff back home and microwavable POPCORN! Speaking of which, I have yet to try it yet -_- I should soon just in case there is an expiry date on it.



Settled for some local chinese food a stone's throw from his hostel before our flights. I was flying back home and he was flying to Hainan to meet his family.



This egg dish reminds me of my China trip when I was in Primary 5 I think. I was on some student exchange thing with a bunch of my friends in Suzhou and we had this almost every meal!



I think these are fish strips. Actually, up till now, I have no idea what exactly are these but I know that they are fish LOL. :/


Some yummy fried rice.


J showed me his bike of which I was supposed to sit on and he was supposed to cycle me around but we never got around to doing so during the trip. I think partially because he forgot and I was hoping he wouldn't remember cos I have a phobia of pillion riding. I really hate it. The bicycle is so unstable at times and my life's like in the hands (or in this case, legs) of someone else!

Okay lah, it's because I had a terrible accident and my leg got stuck in the wheel before when I was 8. Doc had to pry open the entire metal wheel to get my leg out -_- Never liked someone cycling me around after that.


Successfully carried all our luggages down from the 6th floor once more and hopped into a cab to the airport.

Loved this set of photos. Currently the screen photo on my iphone.


I took the plane home on my own and thank god the guy sitting next to me wasn't very noisy.

Bye bye Shanghai! Till next time!

No comments: