Instagram

20 March 2012

The Hunger Games

If you're like me, you'll probably be Extremely Excited for The Hunger Games to come out! :D If you have no idea what The Hunger Games are about, it's basically set in a post-apocalyptic era where The Capitol aka The Royalty organize like an annual hunting games for the various districts where the poor stay in. In exchange for food and necessities, teenagers are forced to take part in the annual games which will be screened for the entertainment of The Capitol and their people. Only one winner emerges. So essentially, to win the games, you have to kill everyone else in the rink.

Here's the trailer for the movie:


I know it's kinda sadistic and all but I heard it has quite a good storyline. Really wanna read the book pretty badly but can't bear to spend money on them ):

Instead, I bought a new nail polish from the China Glaze Hunger Games series! It's the Luxe and Lush one. It has a slightly transparent base with holographic glitter and specks in various shapes. <3 <3 <3


I really wanted the Smoke and Ashes one as well which is like a black base with glitter as well but they didn't have it in stock which was good I guess. So I don't have to waste money getting yet another bottle of nail polish. I got this quite a while ago actually.

Since we're talking about make up, here's a makeup tutorial video by one of my Favourite makeup gurus on Youtube. I've been following her since 3 years ago I think and always amazed at how her face can pull off any makeup look. I especially like this tutorial as well since it's related to Textiles and I like how she had interpreted this in her look (:


OMG SO EXCITED!! :D

No comments: