Instagram

24 July 2011

Sunday Fashion Fix

I have decided to add in a 'Sunday Fashion Fix' section where I will blog a few of my likes on fashion takes every Sunday, most of which will be taken from Lookbook.nu. Hope this will provide for some a few inspirations before you get started with the week (:


I am in total love with this skirt. Have been trying to find it all over BKK and I'm glad I got a look-alike from a thrift store! Imagine the joy. Definitely not as pretty as this one, but it's a start. Look out for it in the next entry!


This look is meant for extremely fair people. Doubt anyone darker than her skin tone can pull this off. I do not like floral prints. (unless there are exceptionally graphic printed ones) This look is perfect for her, paired up with a pretty lip color


I adore this ensemble. It's so boho-chic.


An asian blogger with awesome tie-dyed pants! <3




That bag was from ASOS but sadly, I couldn't find it anymore on the site. ):

I'm very into the leopard prints fad now, probably also because I brought back tons of leopard printed stuff from BKK.

Favorite color of the moment: Light Sandy Brown

No comments: