Instagram

08 July 2011

Legend Western Cuisine at Bukit Batok

A while ago, Jesse introduced me to this Western place near his house. Near as in, just right below his place. He claims that anything that requires a 5min walk from his place is too far away haha. Sorry for exposing you dear (:



The prices for their western dishes are extremely reasonable. With a large portion and 2 proper sides. You can choose from cheese pasta, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, coleslaw etc. Their steaks are also priced at $6.50 with 2 sides. I am pretty sure you will not get such a great deal elsewhere. The food quality really amazes me too. I ordered the lamb and it was done perfectly. Of course you have to factor in the preparation time for the meal but it was so worth it.


I had the brown sauce lamb chop with cheese pasta and mash. Yummy in my tummy (:

Legend Western Cuisine is located at 
Blk 217 Bukit Batok Street 21
Wan Hao Coffee Shop
Open from Mondays to Sundays, 11am to 11pm

2 comments:

♥↘痹口以玩沙→№①←↙♥ ☆M16★ said...

It is very good ~ and the food taste are very nice ~~~

Amelia K said...

I am glad you like it too