Instagram

24 July 2011

Shiu Yakiniku

Find the title familiar? We're back at the same BBQ place! There was another coupon offer so we decided to have lunch there again and this time round, entering to visit Jurong Bird Park after lunch.
I took more photos during this meal.


This time round, the coupon wasn't meant to be a buffet, which I got a little disappointed about because I only found out about it after we got there. They brought out a huge plate of raw meat and any disappointment in me dissolved straight away because that plate of meat was HUGE. We also had many side dishes brought to our table including fried karaage (Japanese fried chicken) and a huge bowl of coleslaw which we can't finish.



Shrimps, squid, meat, sushi, fried stuff and coleslaw

Into the pan they go!


Jesse thinks I'm a meat-monster. Every time we are out for BBQ, he lovingly places SUPER ALOT OF MEAT on my plate. I have never experienced this wave of eating too much meat till recently with all our BBQ escapades haha. We actually finished that entire plate of meat.


He likes to do the BBQ-ing (which I'm not complaining about). However, I will get very amused that he keeps throwing me the meat so I will also end up cooking and pile his plate up with meat.



This piece of meat was the tastiest out of the whole lot. It was lean, thin and mean! It was like heaven when you placed it in your mouth because it was so well marinated.

This place is definitely worth checking out.

Shiu Yakiniku is located opposite Jurong Bird Park
241 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim
#01-03/04 The Village
Singapore 629143
Tel: 6265 1004
Website: www.shiuyakiniku.com

No comments: