Instagram

23 October 2011

Sunday Fashion Fix


This outfit is perfect for a lazy sunday out.


Probably a slightly glammed up version of the previous outfit. The jeans keep it looking slightly casual though. I like that the coat has a prom flare at the tail although I'm not a huge fan of shoulder pads. Don't like them cos it's irritating but can't help admitting they do add some sort of structure to your outfit. Love the glitzy clutch as well.


This military outfit will be nice play-up to a shirt-pants outfit.



I am in love with that purple splotchy knitted sweater. It's splotched with all my favourite colors as well


I think this girl actually looks a little like Sun Yanzi. I am in love with that flowy chiffon top that she's wearing. Pairs so well with the siren red overalls as well.


This outfit is just right in every way I swear. Right kind of purples, right kind of browns.


On the opposite end of the spectrum, I like this monotonously-layered outfit too


I need to own one of these glitzy sequinned dress. For real.

No comments: