Instagram

13 October 2011

F1 Appreciation Party at Hard Rock Cafe

We had an F1 appreciation party at Hard Rock Cafe on Tuesday night. I had to go late as I only ended work around 8. Could have been later.. I think I only stayed at Hard Rock for about an hour or so as everyone wanted to leave soon after. Gobbled down 2 whole plates of pasta, 2 servings of fish and chips with alot of mayo topped off at the side and lots and lots of fries. I like to think that I only actually eat proper meals when I'm not busy or during suppers.


Believe it or not, I have never set foot into Hard Rock Cafe before. The only times I went there were to return F1 uniforms. It seems like a pretty chill place and the music wasn't that bad. I like the fact that it also has a second storey loft looking down towards the main deck. Should check out that place sometime with the girls or when J is back.


Some of the girls at my table




Some of the Zone 4 dudes and dudettes



Here's most of your site ops people (:

I fell asleep yesterday feeling very sick which played to many of my disadvantages. Went to bed without turning off the lights in my room and in the kitchen. Did not manage to drink my medicine (which my mom poured the entire thing out this morning), woke up late for class. What a start to Friday.

No comments: