Instagram

08 October 2011

Sunday Fashion Fix


I really love this outfit. It's so put together in terms of prints and shades of pink. I am so tempted to get a pair of Litas, like seriously. I honestly need to stop shopping but the Fall season is driving. me. crazyyyy.

*I am in <3 with fall fashion*


I love the metallic glittered jeans on her and I think she looks so good in them!


This look is extremely my cup of tea. I need that black beanie/cap thingum and possibly a tighter black snood. I'm trying to take a break out of shopping just to re-organize the stuff in my room. I have so many scarves but I have no idea how I am going to store them. Need a serious trip to Ikea.


Oooh dusty pink blazer


I think this shade of blue looks damn good on this dude. I like everything except the hair. Looks kinda like a bird's nest.


Sequin jackets for the win.


I love her half-tone leopard printed shoes and her nail colorrrrr! I have never in my life seen such a shade before. It's almost platinum-looking. Does anyone know where to get such a nail color?


Awesome autumn leaves in the background.


Saved the best for last. I really really love this outfit. It might seem plain but the jacket has such an awesome holographic sheen to it that it's simply amazing. AND the tights! I name it the tinkerbell tights. Omg I am so in love with them.

No comments: