Instagram

01 October 2011

Formula1 2011


This is my third year with Singapore Grand Prix. I can't believe time has passed so quickly! This year I was at Padang Zone 4. Quite a happening zone I must say.


We had this on our office door. LOVE IT.


Classic example of how Faizul has too many phones beside his ears. He definitely needs more than 2 ears.


Pre-race days when we took the buggy around the race course to get to Swissotel


The Massive Stage




The view from our room at Mandarin Oriental


The best part out of everything must definitely be the breakfasts at Melt The World Cafe every morning. BLISS. The bacon was so yummy and the pancakes with awesome maple syrup and nutella on the side!


On the right, we have a mini Eggs Ben which was cooked to perfection and had runny yolks!


I am a very heavy breakfast eater so I need to have a bowl of porridge every morning



All the glorious wonderful spreads for our pancakes and waffles


ZONE 4 Circuit Park Operations Managers and Supervisors




Crazy korean fans! SERIOUSLY.


When we got bored, we decided to play our own F1 race. I CAME OUT ON TOP! (:

Alright, it was only that once. I keep losing they made an 'The Amelia' Hat for me. Apparently, they did a HIMYM on me. My name actually became a noun to replace 'loser'. -_-





The new limited edition Ferraris displayed outside Mandarin Oriental. I was told that they had less than a 100 of these worldwide. Love them, they are so sleek and such a beauty!



Post-race day, we had lunch at Shabushabu at Sukiya. I had to wake up at 6am to go for work and then come back again so I was majorly tired out, hence was in desperate need of some good food.

Here's to another year of madness.

No comments: