Instagram

09 October 2011

Primetime Fall Fashion Party at AVALON


So a while ago, Co and I got invited by Nuffnang to the Robinsons and Mio TV collaboration party which was held at Marina Bay Sand's Avalon. I think I sorta expected more people to turn up at the event since it was Robinson's soft launch at MBS and definitely quite a huge thing.


I think I was just merely excited with the fact that I could wear fur that day. It has been some random obsession of mine these past few weeks.


Came along with free drinks at Avalon and a lucky draw number which I obviously did not win.

 

 

Met Michelle, who is now currently working with Nuffnang. I held a model casting before at Lasalle for our graduation fashion show and she was one of our models then.



The entrance into Avalon was pretty cool. It was almost as if we were walking into a spaceship adventure of sorts.



I interior of Avalon was much smaller than I had expected it to be, so for a while, we weren't even sure if were inside the club or not. The dance floor wasn't that huge and I think the odd angular shapes of the furniture kinda took up most of the space inside the club.


 


The huge chandelier adorning the interior


We got bored.


We waited EXTREMELY LONG for the fashion show to start. But it was pretty worth it. The clothes that they displayed out were very fall appropriate (: For every new hit series Mio were showing, Robinsons created a new look for every series.



This is the model that I thought looked like a clone of Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girls. I mean, you can't see it very clearly from this photo that I have here, but her features were similar to Leighton Meester for sure. Amazed and shocked at the same time haha.


Finale of the fashion show. Most of the models were really pretty.



Here's one last photo of us at the riverside. (:

No comments: