Instagram

05 October 2011

Actually... / actually actually


A few days, I went to visit Actually at Seah Street. The last time I went there was with Jesse because I wanted to show him the nooks and crannys of Singapore that he would have probably missed out on. Anyway, when I got there, they were apparently out for a break or something and there was no one around. :/


The very awesome colorful chalkboard outside the shop

 

Since it wasn't opened, I decided to walk over to their sister shop actually actually along Purvis street.



They weren't opened either! ):


Anyway I decided to come back after an hour or so. Here are some photos I took whilst in the shop:



PANTONE notebooks! I LOVELOVELOVE these. I honestly want all the colors. But the colors they brought in were also pretty limited.




Happy socks (: They go up to about mid thigh/knee high which are probably great if you pair them with boots.




So anyways, this shopping trip was actually for an Actually review for Reebonz City. Above are the items I got for $100 which is a pretty good deal. I really love the color of the socks and the Twiggy tee shirt which was half price off! (and another pantone notebook for me)

The review is online now and you can view it here: reebonz.onsugar.com

 

I also recently purchased my very first leather jacket. Couldn't resist it and it comes with a detachable fur collar which I have definitely been obsessed with lately. Anyways, I really love the detailing on this jacket. Ahhh. <3 I've been meaning to get it for a while now but I had to soon as Topshop brought in a petite version, which looks exactly the same but the fit was too tight and cropped for my liking. Paired it with the Twiggy tee-shirt underneath.


Back to Actually... I was kinda kicking myself for not delaying my trip down to the store for a few days because these were what came in on Monday!


Ohman, I was pretty dejected for a while, I swear! Anyway these are $125 each and they come in other designs as well but my favourite has gotta be that pair above. From what I heard, they are also being snatched up fast.

Reebonz is also having a 30% sale on Actually/actuallyactually vouchers so if you're interested, do head on down to the website below to check it out for yourself!

Visit Actually... at 
29A Seah Street
Tel: (65) 6336 7298
Opening hours: Mon to Sat 12-9pm; Sun 12-7pm
Website: actually.com.sg

No comments: