Instagram

17 October 2011

Random Things

It is 2.19am and I am talking to an old friend whom I haven't spoken to in a long long time. For the past couple of hours, I have been staring at the makeup stash on my dresser and doing random swatches on the back of my palm for fun. I think I am obsessed with neutral eyeshadow shades. I need to stop buying makeup and do project pan instead. YES, I shall. I also have a recent obsession over statement necklaces. I am very worried about the red dots the needles are giving me during my treatment. I have skin that scars very easily which sucks. It scares me sometimes that we are such independent individuals. It is a good and bad thing I guess. My mind wanders off everytime this happens. To the past to the future. It only happens for a while and I tune it out by watching HIMYM and laugh at how funny Barney is but am secretly jealous at how Awesome he is. I almost forgot how it is like to have 'complicated' matters until someone comes along to share some with me. I have been living in a very nice and safe bubble. A bubble in which I have not been conversing to anyone regularly over the past 2 years except for the ones at heart. It all stemmed from being unable to log into MSN for half a year. So I gave up. I blame it on MSN. The prolonged cause of my anti-socialness. Am going eat ice-cream, mend my health and stop being stressed. Gdnight.

No comments: