Instagram

02 November 2011

Halloween at The Clift Level 31


Hey guys, I apologise for the lack of posts. I've been busy and there are 2 back-to-back events for me this week and there's one next week so in the meantime, I'm a little overwhelmed. Taking some time off to blog as I don't have to report that early today.

So, how was your Halloween! I normally don't quite celebrate Halloween, as in the whole Halloween 'go-rent-a-costume', do crazy makeup kinda Halloween. But I do love the occasion as it gives people so much space for creativity! And because it's a perfect excuse to dabble into less-used makeup (haha).


I was told whoever who isn't gonna dress up will be thrown into the pool. Yeah right. So I just threw together this outfit and I think my dress suits the whole witchy/batman feel.


It is velvet with black mesh wings for sleeves! How cool is that. I picked it up at H&M for $17.90 because I thought it was such a steal.

 

The unofficial 'theme' for the night was Vampire Night so most of just came in black. Eugene's supposed to be Blade.



 


Darrell as the Vampire Photographer


This is such an awesome photo. I don't know why isn't anyone commenting on this in Facebook. It kinda looks like josh is really happy but it also looks like he's letting an evil laughter.




Hi there, I am Optimus Prime.

 
 





 

The Cullens and Me


I find this extremely hilarious!




Favourite photo of the night


Ended up playing Indian poker after dinner and I must say that dinner was super YUM. We had a mixture of pastas from Pizzeria (eg. Carbonara, Bolognese, Aglio Olio, Squid-ink), 2 large boxes of Pizzas and many rounds of Portobello Mushroom with Cheese to go around.


Darrell brought a new friend home that night.


If you're interested as to what I did on my face (which isn't very obvious in photos):


Wanted to draw a full on spider web on both sides of my eyes but decided not to just in case we decided to hang out anywhere other than Eugene's place haha.


I used LOADS of eyeliner, Half Truth from the Urban Decay 50 Anniversary Palette, Lap Dance and Like A Virgin from the Too faced Naked Eye, UD Eye pencil in Random and Zero, Revlon Mango Blossom Lipstick, Mighty Aphrodite Blusher. Might have used more, but I can't remember anymore.


Perfect because I can just use my hair to drape it over if I don't want it to be too obvious.

I hope you guys had a great Halloween as well! (:

No comments: