Instagram

27 November 2011

David Foster & Friends Concert 2011

Hi guys. I actually uploaded photos for this post a few days ago but haven't gotten down to writing anything about it because my internet was lagging, which resulted in my lack of mood to do so, as well as my ability to be able to sleep in for as long as I want. I woke up at 530pm today so that makes my sleep bank a gain of 12 hours of sleep, which is really really great.

ALSO... I used my new oven for the first time today! I made a wonderful Roasted chicken with lemon, roasted potatoes, roasted peppers, hard boiled eggs with carrots and a lovely Chocolate pudding cake for dessert. It is absolutely tasty and I couldn't have wished for a better advanced Christmas present than a brand new oven! I am in utter bliss right now. But I'll leave the food post for another time. (:

So, a while ago, I was on an event-high period and I managed to work for the DFF Concert which happened in early November organised by IMG Artistes. Here are some photos that I view viable to display to the public. (I generally don't upload photos of my events as I want to protect the confidentiality of my artistes)



They had the Lion King tree where post it's for The Lion King were pasted on it. This was drawn by one of the audiences I think. It caught my eye instantly.


Colleagues for the event. The world is very small because we all have common friends.



I am in love with the ceiling lights at MBS


View of LV Island from the bridge at Arts Science Museum


The post event Meet and Greet at Arts Science Museum


David Foster, Valerie Davis, Ashanti and Ashanti's Mom


We proceeded over to Pangea for the after-party. Awesome ceiling lights as well.


The VIP booth was very near the DJ so I snapped a photo of him haha.

That's all folks!

No comments: