Instagram

15 November 2011

Beautifuladieu

Hi guys, Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards 2011 is back and you can now start voting! Voting will be through till 27 November 2011 so visit NUFFNANG to cast your votes. Anyway, I will probably not be blogging about this event but I was looking through the finalists for the category 'Hidden Gem' and thought this is definitely mention-worthy.


A photography journal blog started out by Amanda Wong, a SMU student who is passionate about creating beautiful images with natural lighting. I am in no way affiliated to her and I don't even know her at all but I thought people needed to know about this 'Hidden Gem' as well. HER PHOTOS ARE AMAZING!  


This is the image she took on her blog header. I could not link up the photos on her blog so I had to download them and re-upload on my photobucket just to post them here.





Please tell me how are these not Gorgeous?

Visit her blog HERE and do vote for her HERE.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Amelia, thank you so much for the feature, I really appreciate this and your kind words! (: xx

Amelia K said...

You're welcome (: