Instagram

11 November 2011

Eventful November


My sleeping schedule has been really odd lately as I'm always only sleeping for 3-4 hours or so. November probably marks the most number of times I have visited the airport. Today's the 12th and I would have already visited Changi 12 times. Previous week I was handling the David Foster's artistes. Last week, I was taking care of The National. If you read this and are a fan of them, please do not be jealous or anything. I literally had to reject fan's proposals of taking pictures with them while I've been hanging out with them for 4 days. They're an awesome bunch of musicians. Next week, I'll be handling Good Charlotte and I'm actually not too sure of their fan-base in Singapore. Hope it isn't crazy.

Other times have been allocated with visiting the doctor and scheduling appointments. Having meetings with myself on certain stuff. Looking up on courses to attend and hunting for winter wear. I hate Sephora for launching ALL their Christmas products at the same time. (I say this with a very sad voice because I really have to save money) but I can't resist! Visit Sephora @ ION and you will know why! I feel like buying everything! ): 

No comments: