Instagram

08 November 2011

Make up Review: Bourjois Paris Ombre Eyeshadow


I got myself a set of these during the ASOS sale. I have seen this brand before in John Little and I have always thought the colors were pretty awesome but didn't really wanted to buy them because they were slightly expensive and most of them are very shimmery, which I hate.

This set was going for 9.5 pounds if I didn't get it wrong. which basically means 1 eyeshadow pot would have been less than SGD$7? Pretty good steal as they are retailing for $19.90 locally.


The set came in 3 different neutral shades which I am a huge fan of. I just can't seem to get enough of the brownish and taupe shades. Most versatile shades ever!

08 Beige Rose (a pink tone neutral, frost finish)
05 Brun Irreel (brown taupe shade with tiny golden sparkles)
54 Marron Glace (reddish copperish brown with golden sparkles)


I think these have extremely good color payoff and I don't mind trying out their baked blushes too if I see any on sale on the ASOS website. By the way, I was slightly worried in getting powder products as I had the impression that they would smash into smithereens before it even got to Singapore. (which is also why I got the 3-pack and not individual eye-colors) But they actually came bubble-wrapped so that provided pretty good cushioning.

I actually went to check out the shades at the airport a few days ago. Was surprised that they didn't stock these shades that I've received. Well, it's usually the case. My favourite products from Maybelline can't be found locally. -_-

No comments: