Instagram

29 August 2011

Scape Flea/ Ajisen


Corinne and I had a booth at Scape's flea a few weeks ago. A month maybe? Objective was to get rid of many useless clothes in my wardrobe. It's quite a sad fact that my wardrobe is bursting with clothes.


Cheapo signs to lure customers (haha)


It was my first time having a flea there. It was like a first-come-first-serve grab your own booth space concept. Thank god I got a booth at a further end of the basement where it was less squeezy with slightly more space for us to display our items. It was crowded and stuffy and there were so many people! I was selling my things at dirt-cheap prices and this lady totally tried to haggle me off. Always happy to have company at the flea (:


This month also marked my first experience at Ajisen. It's not that big a deal but I've never tried their ramen and it's surprisingly not bad! I had the Pork curry ramen and fried chicken on the side with hot green tea. They came as a lunch promotion set for only $11.90. I like the soup base even though it kinda tasted like curry maggie mee's soup base.


J had the Ebi and pork ginger and mapo tofu set for $14.80 and we topped up an additional $1 for a side and a drink.


Ajisen is located at many shopping malls 
eg. FEAST@Jurong Point, IMM, Bugis Junction and many more.

No comments: