Instagram

16 August 2011

Sunday Fashion Fix


Okay, I know this is two days late. Have been pretty busy lately.
Polka dotted tights and nautical colors for the first one (:


White slightly sheer shirt and light denim studded shorts with black accessories. Nice.


Love her skirt and I adore the pairing of that bright shade of orange and pink. She kept everything else with the color black, which is what I normally do when I'm wearing bright colors I guess. Feel slightly out of my skin whenever there isn't any black on me. Guess black is definitely my 'safe' color.


The colors of summer: White, Fuchsia and Persian Green. <3


Monotone paired with tinge of gold


Have I mentioned how much I love knit sweaters? The skirt is gorgeous as well (:


Gorgeous hair, gorgeous lighting, gorgeous setting, gorgeous dress. E'nuff said.


I think this outfit is so well thought-out. The color pairing of green and brown and stripes. The green is similar to that of the Starbucks logo and the brown similar to the color of her high heels. And don't you think the elephant bag is cute? Not practical though I must say.


This deserves special mention because the sequin top is BEYOND AWESOME! I like the contrast of the cerulean blue as well with the khaki. Miraculously, everything came together very nicely.

Have a great week ahead!

No comments: