Instagram

04 August 2011

Reverie, Reverie, you are all I need.

I think I am getting a little tired from all the random hustles and bustles in my life. By that, I mean the way I work and the way I push myself physically over the limit sometimes. It gives me great joy really, and it is all for a greater purpose in my life, but there are times when I do think I need to take a break. There are days when I wake up and I do not feel like doing anything but I have to get myself out of the house anyways. Because if I don't, my future dream will forever be doomed. (haha)

There are people I don't talk to anymore just because talking to them drains me of my energy. (also known as the person who lives across my room and etc). I do not see a reason to bicker with you and I couldn't care less about how you are constantly trying to make my life a living hell. This is the reason why you should never engage in conversations with people you can't care less about. Just because I really do not care. I do not care what orientation you are having, what course you are studying and what you are doing with your life. It does not matter to me. If I wanted to know anything, I would have asked.

There has been a recent hoo-ha about fresh-grads from NTU drawing a ridiculous five figure amount of $20,000 as starting salary. I do not know whether to be appalled, amazed or disgustingly jealous. Many our age take great pains to earn that in probably a year's time and they do it in a month. I think it creates an unrealistic mindset in the young immature minds of graduates, especially those who have not even taken up a real job yet. Honestly, unless you're a doctor or a lawyer or a banker, you will never reach a 5-figure amount in your first paying job, much less $20,000.

If you are unhappy with everything else,
be your own boss.

No comments: