Instagram

07 August 2011

Sunday Fashion Fix


This photo is just pure fashion and sheer genius. I'm still figuring how the model is able to balance himself on that spiral staircase in that particular manner, unless he's a bboy of course. I usually wouldn't approve of that cerulean blue with the emerald green, but somehow looks good on him in a funky way.


I love whatever that she's wearing from the sweater to the Jeffrey Campbells. I am a sweater girl (: I have the same sweater in the exact same shade as her, purchased from Topshop sale but it was more like a throw-over and not a sweater.


I am crazy about this pair of shoes. (although i doubt i will buy it or wear it out) However, I think it's really pretty and she totally pulled it off with that simple white top and bright orange skirt. Candy Shoes!


These are some really awesome reptile tights. They look so real!


Cool punk guy in a trolley.


This pairing is just magical. Love the neckline on the dress


Lovely things that I would wear out during fall/winter


This guy is from Singapore! I love his hoodie and his shades! Awesome pawsome.


Simple shimmery light-toned dress. What's not to like?


Something that I think would be very suitable for Singapore's weather. Great for casual/formal pairing as well.


I've been contemplating on getting that fake collar thingum for a while. Think it looks really cute when worn with a sweater, preferably one that has black trimmings like this peachy coloured one with a doggie print. The doggie doesn't look very cute though :/

That's all folks!

No comments: