Instagram

06 September 2011

H&M


Just in case you haven't already know... H&M is here and here to stay in Singapore! (:
I am honestly very hyped up about it and very excited like any other typical Singaporean who has been waiting for its arrival for ages. So nevertheless, I was one of the crazy people who went to queue on the first day just to get in. No, I didn't queue overnight. (not that crazy apparently haha) I think it took us at least 30 minutes to step into the store.


Met up with Nat for shopping! F21 has currently very awesome and dirt cheap jeans.



Here we are: when we finally reach the red carpet queue (haha)

Anyway, I got quite alot of things for a pretty good deal I suppose. I think I was just really happy and in a state of flurry that H&M is FINALLYYYY here and I managed to snag myself an awesome trench coat for $59.90! It was also the last size in 32, the rest were in 40. So lucky and so happy!


Revisiting Heeren for fun was like revisiting our young teenage years where we used to hang around in this mall almost all the time for god knows why. It has become so empty now. All the teenagers have flocked over to Cine and Scape. Even the MTV Stage has been replaced with a fountain.

I am trying to settle myself into the 'living without a boyfriend' mode right now which isn't hard to get by because he makes it a point to call really often (seriously thankful for). And WHATSAPP is my saviour! So anyways, besides scurrying around like a mouse everyday and working my butt off, I have been seriously been trying to relieve my childhood by watching this series all over again:


If you remember this, you're in my generation or older than me! I was watching it one day whilst having dinner in front of the tv and my mom asked me why I am suddenly watching something from a decade ago. Seriously? It's been 10 years? Oh my. I have always loved 还珠格格. I think the roles were very well-acted in the first 2 series as well. I haven't caught the 3rd series, but I have been refusing to watch it because there has been a switch in actors and actresses! So sad ):

It was supposed to last me till J is back from Shanghai but I've already watched finish the entire Season 1 and Season 2 in probably less than 2 weeks :/ I am bored. Need friends to ask me out to play mahjong.

No comments: