Instagram

21 September 2011

Robinsons and Mio TV presents PRIMETIME FALL FASHION


Fall has to be my favourite season, not just for its weather but also, for the fashion it brings! I love love love Fall season clothing. They are my absolute favourites. I have been stocking up my room with some fall fashion and beauty pieces.


I love the colors that are often associated with Fall. Maroons, Navy Blue, Taupe. If you are someone who likes her 'Blacks' like me, these colors add great spark of colors to your monotonous wardrobe. I am also in LOVE with KNITTED WEAR. Not practical in Singapore definitely, but if you love it, you'll find an excuse or a way to wear it out! (:

Here are some of my favourites of how to dress for FALL.





I think this galaxy kitty tee for guys is too awesome to be true.



Join in the fun at the launch of fashion retailer Robinsons at Marina Bay Sands! Scoot over to http://www.nuffnang.com.sg/robinsons/ for more details about the party. Robinsons promises to be spectacular in being a grand concept store at MBS The Shoppes so see you there!

No comments: