Instagram

07 September 2011

Random


My current mug-to-use at home has cracked for some odd reason (and definitely not by me) so I took the opportunity to get a new mug. In fact, this was taken perhaps 1 month ago. Was having a simple dinner with J and Xw. We decided to have dinner at this Halal Restaurant at a very messy Causeway Point now. Seriously, the renovation state of it right now is very unappealing. I think it made the interior very dusty as well and I am super sensitive to dust. My eyes will start to water and I will sneeze.

Back to the mug, it is a cute mug. BUT, thanks to the messy state of my room, I have no idea where I have placed it -_- Guess I need to pack up slightly before I am able to find it.

 

I was wearing an assymetrical black top which I got on sale from M)phosis and a camel cropped knitted sweater. Decided to hang around Uniqlo for a bit while waiting for Xw to arrive.


Xw wearing her red Man-United Jersey! I was amazed when she told me she bought a jersey one day during lunch. haha. She said she needed something red to wear for NDP preview. I think the frames I bought for her looks quite nice - has that Geeky look, perfect for a school teacher!


Another random photo of Corinne at the flea. Had no idea why I did not post this up in the previous post about the flea. Think she looks very cute here, big bright eyes and all.


What we wore for the flea. I was just wearing a simple loose top from Topshop and Harem pants I got from HK. Leopard printed shoes from our last trip to City Plaza.

Side note: I really need to get my hair fixed. My black roots are very obvious now and it's bothering me. The main issue with my hair is that it is crazily thick now and I can't brush/comb through the tangles. Gives me a headache every single morning after my shower. A true sign that I really need a haircut is when my hair gets too thick. I need to do a post soon on how thick my hair is as compared to normal hair on others.

No comments: