Instagram

29 April 2012

Photobooth OOTD







Sweater Bugis Street Necklace Forever 21 Ear rings Forever 21 Nails NailsInc Lipstick Revlon

I know I'm kinda cheating a little with the blogging last few days but I haven't really got the time to get down to editing some photos and doing some posts. I took the set of photos above on International Women's Day where I went to IKEA on my own to do some shopping at their sale. Somehow I look really put together that day and was having a good hair day. I wanna get a few beauty posts up soon for the products that I've gotten from January till now. Have really resisted myself from getting any beauty related items this month and only picked up a blush. I've been good and have already bought my Mommy's day present! Think she'll really like it. My dad's currently in China and my bro's in Cambodia so it's just Mom and I. Looking forward to spending some quality nights with her.

No comments: