Instagram

10 April 2012

The Nugget and Pancake Diaries 1


Here's a post where I shall entertain you with an update of our hamsters. There's a Vlog at the end of this post. Pancake's been getting really really fat lately and it's so lazy. One Saturday, it decided to run away and explore my home! I dug through my stuff on the floor and found remnants of his food at one corner so I put the little wooden house at the corner with some food in hopes of luring him back home. My mom found him scattering around my brother's room 3 hours later.


This is Pancake being lazy. I seriously think he never bothers to open his eyes at all cos he's forever sleeping or sprawled somewhere on the floor.

 

Please look at the difference between Nugget and Pancake LOL!


Pancake! Look at how fat you've become! Tsk tsk


Must be because we've been spoiling you with too many treats. Love that there are so many variations of treats for small animals. There are also fried mealworms! Eww I would never want my hammies to eat those. They shall be healthy and eat more fruits although they're quite picky with their food.





Smelling Pancake after his bath. The rose sand bath smells pretty good on their fur.


Nugget and Pancake preparing for the Hunger Games. This is them in their little cardboard fence space that Jesse made.


Always up for some food



This is probably the highlight of the post but my poor Pancake got so fat and got stuck in the hole at the slide. I have no idea why but it fell asleep like that! It got me laughing so hard cos I was so amused. Had to poke its butt so that it wakes up. I mean, sleeping upside down has gotta be really bad for blood circulation I suppose?


I think it likes sleeping upside down though :/



The boys sleeping on top of each other.


J and I decided to weigh Nugget and Pancake one day and my mom joined in too cos it was pretty amusing.


Only I would possibly think of something as retarded as weighing my hamsters lol.


This is Pancake's super guilty and tired face after being lost running around my house for the whole day. Super naughty.


Ending off with a Vlog of them.

No comments: