Instagram

14 February 2012

Valentines Day Special

Hi guys, thought I would post something more lovey-dovey and pink whilst in the mood of Valentines Day. I know I posted this up on my Facebook but I really miss the times when we celebrated Vday during my Nanyang days. Every year to us was like a magical experience. It being an all-girls school definitely has its perks. I remember we would decorate our red nametags (I was in the 2001-2004 batch and our batch color was red) to look like hearts and rewrite our names on it. I would spend the entire night preparing and would ask my parents to send me to school so I could literally lug all my presents to school. There were balloons everywhere, flowers everywhere and some of the male teachers even wore pink. Slightly gay, but in the Valentines day spirit nevertheless! Female teachers would buy us roses or chocolates and it's just a very festive day for us. Loved it and miss it so much.


Some cute ideas for gifts that I found while blog-surfing and possibly because it looked like something I have made before for Christmas and such.


And I just thought that this paper box was SO ADORABLE! I have this thing for cute foxes.





Just some outfits I favourited whilst browsing through Lookbook today which reminded me of the occasion cos it's so pretty and pink <3

Gonna end off with a video whereby I chanced upon on my Facebook newsfeed and it made me so marshmallow-y inside and I teared when I watched it -_- Obviously a video about Vday. Enjoy!

No comments: