Instagram

07 February 2012

CNY 2012 初二

OKAY. Long hiatus! Sorry bout that. Have been busy with Cloud Gate's stay in Singapore. Chinese New Year is technically over ): This year's CNY has been awfully tiring for me (not sure about you guys'), or maybe it's just the age kicking in. Here's a post on how I spent my 2nd day of CNY!

 

I went to my uncle's house and found out that he's into a new hobby - Ballon sculpture making! He is pretty great at it may I say. He also made a few more sculptures around his house and we missed his balloon-making process when we arrived! He was just keeping his stuff.


My aunt (Mom's sister)


Her daughters (:


Got the dress from a shop at FEP. Black peep toes which I've had for forever. Bag from Shanghai recently hauled from my last trip there. Watch from BCBG.

 
 

At buona vista visiting one of my mom's old neighbor


Adjourned to Jurong west for lunch. Most of the hawker stalls were still closed so we opted for dimsum  at this stall which was getting great business that day.


Black Century Congee. <3



I am in love with dimsum pork ribs. (I miss HK)


Har Gao (which I didn't eat cos I still can't consume prawns)


An antique teapot set from China that I chanced upon in my relative's place. It reminded me of the kind of teapot and teacups the royalty in olden day China would use.


Close-up details of the teacups. The dragon is even EMBOSSED on.


I have 13 cousins on my dad's side. Here's 3 (:


Dad's eldest sister, Dad's 4th brother, (my dad is the 6th), Dad's 5th brother


A cute kitty I spotted in the midst of visiting and while the rest were buying 4D. I love kittens and cats and have a new found obsession for them. Can't wait to get my own place so I can get a kitten! (probably when I'm 30 haha)  although I'm recently "eye-ing" a landed property. One of my tuition kids just shifted there and the area is just absolutely gorgeous. My aunt was supposed to move in but a month prior to their moving date, they decided to sell their unit off cos the fengshui master said the location was not good for my uncle's business. SO SAD. She bought a unit for 1 million dollars when it first started selling 3-4 years ago.




 


Kitty overload. I think stray cats are very poor things. There was this other cat besides this one that had many blotches on its skin and it seemed to be suffering from a disease.


An old-school photo that I snapped a picture of. That's my late grandmother on the bottom left.


Met up with the dancers for chitchat session at Bishan before heading over to my grandma's for a late dinner.


Spot xiaowei cheating by tiptoe-ing haha.

No comments: