Instagram

08 February 2012

Affordable Art Fair 2011

I had been meaning to post this up way last year in December but I had no idea that I didn't exactly PUBLISH it and it was just saved as a draft -_- I give you the post here:

Went for the Affordable Art Fair this last year. I love art fairs and looking at artworks but I never could afford to buy them, even when they're supposedly 'affordable'. I'm mostly there on an inspiration run. The Art Fair was held at the F1 pit building this last year.

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the fair:


A series of stylized photographs





This looked like something I would have possibly painted during my art days in school.



Mini figures on a bed of salt


I love how serene this overexposed image looks. Perfect for the bed-head



I like how the artist was able to achieve that focused and blurry image on the same painting



 

This is probably my favourite out of the whole collection. Very simple and vey up my alley in terms of subject matter and style


Jing and Debby looking very intently on the skull artwork, deciding whether or not to buy it.

The 3 of us went to Marina Sqaure for a thai dinner later on after Jing knocked off and Debby and I caught Happy Feet 2 after dins. That's all folks!

No comments: