Instagram

27 February 2012

Progressions (Trance) at Dbl O

I've had quite a trance packed weekend. The girls and I went for the Progressions party at Dbl O on Saturday night and it was a trance party! Charlotte was very nice to have gotten us a table and bottles and shots which made some of us very oozy after a while haha. ( J thinks you're very awesome by the way cos you're generous and a TRANCE GEEK! :D )


Haven't been to the new Dbl O every since they moved to Queens Street so it was quite a new environment. The old Dbl O was quite the memory for us and Jesse and Ivan when we first got to know each other. Those were the days when we were young and crazy.

 




The whole group that night.


and the girls 

 







  
 

 

 


This was honestly how HAPPY I was that night haha. The music was AWESOME tralala and the company was great (: I was possibly screaming the whole night. Either that, or at J and Char. haha






By the way, for music that night, 4 of our local DJs were spinning. It was good exposure hearing our local DJs spinning considering I've never been to a local DJ event before. But honestly, I'm just happy if they play my favourite tracks. (I'm so sad Concrete Angel didn't play! We stayed till pretty late but if I know that they played it as their last track that night, I will probably cry haha) If you do know, please don't tell me.




I got some of these photos from the Dbl O facebook page. You can check out the rest of the photos for the night: HERE.


 

Bumped into Shaun in the club. I honestly had no idea how in the world he spotted me. Probably because our table was really near the exit of the club. He was there to support his friend who was one of the DJs that night as well! So I took a photo with him! hahaha. Jesse will forever be grateful to him because he's the one who played 'Lotus' by Shogun that night. I must still be a noob because the vocals sound exactly like 'Skyfire' to me.

By the way, you can check out JonG's facebook page at

J kept laughing at me cos I missed Better Half of Me cos I was outside the club helping my good friend hold up her hair haha. (If you must know dear, I made somewhat angry faces at this bunch of people who were laughing at you) I say somewhat because, I was slightly high and I don't think my angry face looked like it was an angry face at all haha


It was an awesome night. 
♥♥♥

Random Trivia -


My my, HOW WE'VE GROWN!

No comments: