Instagram

31 May 2012

Thoughts

Mom just got us a spanking new air-con in each of our rooms and I absolutely LOVE IT. I haven't had a change of air-con system in the last 18 years. That's how long I've been living in this crib of mine for and I love it so much I will be absolutely heart-broken to leave it one day. I LOVE MY ROOM. I don't actually think people consider my home as a dream home but I do.

Late night thoughts: I don't exactly think I'm a very secretive person. I just choose the people I want to share my life stories with very carefully. I strongly believe that 'You don't have to tell everyone everything. You should tell specific people specific things that pertain to them'. One of the few wisest advice I've given to myself I must say lol.

Kissing Nugz and Pancake goodnight and I'm off to bed! Sleeping with air-con for the first time in months. In any case, sleeping in air-con's not exactly great for you anyway. Need to slap on some moisturizer. 

No comments: