Instagram

13 May 2012

Nut's Birthday at Zouk


OOTD - Leopard dress from Topshop & Handbag from Charles and Keith


I really like this dress that I got from Topshop's sale a while back. It has a nice neutral color gradation and a pop of orange color. There's a lace overlay that cinches the waist. Absolutely adore my handbag as well and it's only when I started using it more often that I find it an absolute steal. It has a nice look and feel to it and there are SO MANY COMPARTMENTS. It's friggin awesome. The interior of the bag is also polkadotted in purple.

Anyway we had Mother's day dinner at One north with my family members. Ate until I was so bloated. Charisse introduced me to this awesome game called igobeat and I've just downloaded it on my dad's ipad and think I'm addicted to it. Have new found respect for this game that I see people playing in the Arcade and have no idea how in the world to play it.


Josh got a table at Zouk Members to celebrate Nut's birthday! (:


 


 I got jealous and wanted a hug photo too. Somehow, they seem more lovey dovey than me LOL


Zhang Yao Dong, the actor, was sitting at the table beside us and I was a bit star-struck LOL.




Subsequently when the night ended, we exit Zouk to find out it was POURING like mad. Ended up running in the rain to grab a cab at the main road instead of joining the queue and waiting in line. Super dramatic moment when a really drunk J literally swept me off my feet and carried me onto the road whilst running and tried to flag a cab with me laughing non stop in his arms. The people at the bus stop must think we're mad HAHA. <3

No comments: