Instagram

20 May 2012

Robovites


For some of you out there, I believe you will remember this when you were a kid. They are VITA Robovites! Basically they are a bottle of multi-vitamins for kids and they are shaped like robots. (how cute is that!) The vitamins come in 3 natural flavours - Strawberry, Orange and Grape. My favourite being the strawberry (:


Very recently, I got my Mom to buy them for me just for fun lol. I really wanted to start myself on some vitamin tablets and all so we were at GnC looking at vitamins and I spotted my favourite robo tablets! Had to get them! I think I'm just obsessed with reminiscing about the past. Didn't used to like eating them when I was a kid because my mom made it a point for my brother and I to have a tablet every day. Routine activities doesn't sit well with me so I got sick of them. It's like me and half-boiled eggs. I had to eat them EVERY SINGLE DAY for breakfast and then one day, I just decided I was through with eating half-boil eggs and went for a long (year-long) hiatus.


Each Robovites tablet is packed with Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, Folic acid, Nicotinamide and Chelated Zinc. Since it's a kids' vitamin, it's basically meant for kids 2 years and above and a bottle contains 60 tablets.


2 months of Robovites here we go!

No comments: