Instagram

08 December 2011

New Year's Eve Movie


I caught New Year's Eve with the girls just now and I love the movie. Honestly, nothing can quite beat Love Actually since it was technically the 'first' of such movies to come about where random people have intertwining stories to tell on a particular day. This one is about New Year's Eve.

I cried like a pathetic baby during the movie and I blame it on the webcam scene. *Spoiler alert* Okay, it sucks because well, my bf is technically not here so it was like, DANG do you have to put that in the story! I'm gonna cry! hahaha. Actually the 3 of us cried like pathetic children too no less. We came out of the movie comparing makeup smudges. Oh man.

But with that said, this movie is definitely for keeps on the holiday movie-list. (:


 Christmas lights along Orchard Road

 

Went on a Tuesday night to KBox. They had some special Tuesday deal where you can sing for 3 hours and it costs $11.90 nett. Inclusive of 1 drink and snacks. I guess 3 hours was a pretty good time frame for us since we ran out of voices after 2 odd hours.


This is what happens when you park your car in the open air carpark right opposite Cineleisure. My car was splatted with birdshit EVERYWHERE. It was very Very bad. I had to go for a car wash before drying home if not my mom will definitely scream at me. Never ever gonna park at that car-park again. I'll rather pay for Cine's parking than to park there and go for a car wash. About a dollar cheaper too haha.


The car wash was such a refreshing experience! I mean, I haven't gone for a car wash in ages. The indian man who was cleaning my car didn't look too happy when he saw the state my car was in. That's Kel's BMW in front getting a car wash as well. I paid $7 for the car wash, more expensive than parking at Cine's basement. Bottomline is to always park indoors. 


Harris at Jurong Point was having a clearance sale last weekend and here's my loot for the day! My mom got some books as well but I am extremely happy with my buy! Super alot of recipes in them that I can follow :D

I found out today that I'm late in paying for my Citibank fees. Hope the late fee charge interest rate isn't crazy high. If there's time, I'm gonna get a hair cut tomorrow as well. Hair's getting very unmanageable!

No comments: