Instagram

10 January 2013

January


I know this photo doesn't seem very appropriate for January but I have this currently on my phone homescreen and adore it cos I think it's just so genius. Kinda know that I will be rushing around and all that jazz in this brand new 2013 so I need some kind of reminder to allow me to slow my pace down a bit and have some breathing space, (which I have been doing).

Have been debating on what to talk about on this blog for quite a while given my almost 2month hiatus, reason being, I got too carried away being in holiday mood where I've got no classes to teach. It was really a good November and December for me though. Got to spend loads of time with people that matter to me and also, unfortunately, spent loads and loads of money on myself and other people without batting an eye. In a short 2 months, I believe I've spent almost an obscene amount of 4k, thereabouts. I had a very lovely Christmas this year, of which, I'll most probably post some photos and talk about all the feasting I've been doing the past Dec. Spent my first non-house party at Countdown this year along with waiting for a cab for 2 hours. Insane is the word.

I've decided I'm not going to make any new year's resolutions this year (not like I really keep to them most of the time..). However, I really wanna get myself to start jogging and am definitely going to try taking Vitamins every day. I've been taking a tablet daily but I forget sometimes when I'm in a rush.

This month, I aim to complete my spring-cleaning before the month ends. Which also means, that I have 20 more days to go. (1) Bookshelf (2) Table top (3) Underneath the table (4) Accessories shelf (5) Vanity (6) Sofa (7) Wardrobe (8) Standing rack (9) Magazine rack (10) Kitchenware. That's the order I need to go in and am only currently halfway through my bookshelf. ):

January is the best cos it's Birthday Month!

No comments: