Instagram

19 September 2012

F1 Weekend, Vlogs


So the annual event is here again, which means only one thing.

Hotel stays and hotel breakfasts.

Just thought of doing a short update before I disappear again. The week right after I'll be busy preparing my students for their examinations. Which stretches and spans intensively for another 2 weeks or so. (I might just faint from lack of sleep by then lol). Thought of flying myself off to Bangkok for a few days right after 29th (or perhaps the weekend before 29th) because that's when Primary School examinations would have ceased. Checked my schedule again and realised I'm locked down for D.Foster's show from 30th to 4th Nov. When can my holiday come! Why oh why.


Celebrated Xw's birthday at Clarke Quay and catching up with the girlfriends.
<3 you. Thanks for being supportive of me all this while.


Caught NUS DE's Next Wave last weekend. I promise to leave time out for dance classes end of the year. I remember the time when I got better and have more or less recovered (even though I have yet to visit my doc for a 3months post surgery checkup :/ ), I made the decision not to return back cos I was drowning myself in work and it was somewhat making me happy. Made the choice to work 7 days a week and I've not regretted it one bit but I know deep down that I wished I was on that stage too. Just that it would require of me too much time and it doesn't bring me income ):


Celebrated Jing's birthday after the concert over Prosecco at Wine Connection. We then proceeded to Em by the River (cos they have all not been there - how can? Love that place since 4 years ago cos it's so chillax) to have beer and their fried chicken wings! I think we randomly had a craving for BKT at 2am so we went to have BKT at 2 friggin am. SO WORTH IT!

 

If you haven't already known, J woke up one day to realise Nugget was bleeding very badly. Nugz apparently got stuck in a nook behind the wheel and he probably snagged his skin on something or perhaps he tried to chew his way out of being stuck, his whole chest area had ONE BIG GAPING HOLE and it was exposing his lungs as the vet have possibly concluded. WTF!? J immediately brought Nugz to the vet at Bukit Timah and it was pretty funny because the vet had like big dogs and cats and then, a hamster lol.

It was pretty serious cos the vet said that Nugz had to do surgery and since he will be under local anesthesia, he might or might not wake up. !?! Thank god he's okay. Nugz lost a lot of weight (or blood) and has about 10 stitches right down his chest. My heart really pained when I saw him and let him crawl on my palms when he got a bit better to come out of the house. You could literally feel the stitching running down your palm. ): We've been trying to feed him medicine and clean his wound regularly but he somehow knows it's medicine now and cleaning of the wound is probably hurting him cos he keeps resisting it.


Get well soon Nugz!
If you look closely, you could see the black stitching down his chest. J has a photo of his lungs hanging out. It's so gross that he didn't send me the picture cos he didn't want me to be sad.


Got sad and binged on food. That is mixed rice with added rice. And I still ordered two half boiled eggs after that. Ate so much.

Last but not least, I uploaded 2 more Vlogs for your entertainment while I'm away!


No comments: