Instagram

06 August 2012

Shanghai Night

CASS' BIRTHDAY AND FAREWELL PARTY

 

Yes, if you haven't already guessed the theme of the night, it is Shanghai Night. Very apt I say cos of our unhealthy obsession with Shanghai Dolly and Cass leaving for Shanghai to complete a work stint. Star employee! Don't mess. A photo of my Cai Shen Ye and I up there.


Shanghai Men of the Night
(Ryan blocking Jesse LOL)


Shanghai ladies of the Night


Cass with her longevity cake and a present shared by the Westies. :D


Epic Moment of the Night:
Cass catered 2 mini buses for us to get to Shanghai Dolly. Bus ride of the year! There were videos playing in the bus and the guys were pretty much interested in watching ladies tearing each other's clothes off lol. We finished an entire bottle of Moscato on the ride there.

 


Ivan and Jing's virgin experience at Shanghai Dolly. I found that red fan in a midst of my old dance stuff from Co's Shanghai item! SAD because I lost it by the end of the night -_- Sentimental value ok!

 

The singer that everyone claims l resemble. Facing the wrong angle again, blame the photographer


 



All I can say is, the night is by far the most epic one the bunch of us has had. 3 tables, 6 beer towers or so? 6 Johnny Walkers and don't know how many more random bottles everyone else ordered. We still have leftover alcohol and need to go back some time to finish them up. Everyone was somewhat gone by 3am hahaha



 


Birthday girl strutting her stuff

 


Wongs and I





Group photo from Cheryl

Unforgettable Moment of the Night:
Jing and I were at the toilet and I was very irked by the fact that they have plastered this HUGE advertisement of this savoury looking codfish and Bak Kut Teh on the wall. In the toilet. Made me DAMN HUNGRY. Bons walked in at that moment and said she's damn hungry too cos of that poster so the 3 of us trooped upstairs to the Shanghai Dolly kitchen to order food lol. Everyone was downstairs puking and we are upstairs eating food and singing at the top of our lungs cos we were high.


Baby, you take my surname too okay? :D

No comments: