Instagram

08 August 2012

Beauty | July Favourites - Organix Conditioners, Revlon Scented Nail Varnish


My top favourite of this month has gotta be the Organix conditioners. I started using them probably March this year and I've loved it to bits! Started out with using the Moroccan Argan Oil cos I've heard great things about what Moroccan Oil can do for your hair. It is said to be very hydrating and makes your hair feel really soft. I'm now on my second bottle of the Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner. Decided to grab another one of the conditioners from the line. Got the Awapuhi Ginger one, such a cute name lol. And yeah, you may think - what in the world is AWAPUHI!? and Ginger? Are you sure...

Yes I'm absolutely positive.

I was in shock when I used it for the first time at the tips of my hair. Couldn't stop touching my hair after that cos it made my hair so silky soft. It was totally unbelievable! And it smelt very nice as well. Kinda smells like coconut. (I just went to check the ingredients and yes it does contain coconut and aloe vera and cocoa butter etc) Highly recommended for people with extremely dry hair. My hair's extremely thick, (It's almost or if not slightly thicker than some very thin threads) so it definitely helped with keeping the tips of my hair untangled. Contains rich keratin products as well to restore hair.


Another one of my favourites will be this particular Revlon Scented Perfume Nail Varnish in Gum Drop. It is one of the best lilac shades I've seen and yes, the nail varnish did smell of cherries when dried. Smells of sweets and I couldn't stop smelling my fingers as well lol. Bet some people on the MRTs may think I'm crazy for smelling my own fingers.

*Beauty | Favourites of the Month are a list of products that I've been diligently using that particular month and loving it.

No comments: