Instagram

16 August 2012

Random August Update


Happy Anniversary Baby <3

Life thus far in August has been hectic but fulfilling. I think I'm getting addicted to this crazy lifestyle. The weekend trip to Malacca will probably give me some time to catch up on sleep and breathe. Having dins with J tmr night to chill over our meal. Weird, I don't really have much to update though I have to say, I'm seriously lagging behind on the Sydney posts and recent Food posts. Just did a major workout by walking the entire F1 circuit park to and fro on two nights. Oh I have been secretly dancing in my bedroom. I guess that's a form of exercise? I now know the entire chorus sequence to SNSD's Hoot. :D I still have a choked up throat and phlegm that will not go away. At least, the blocked nose is gone. (cos it went to my throat obviously) Missing Pancake and Nugget cos they're over at J and it has already been a month ): 

Not sure if I kinda regret making certain decisions

No comments: