Instagram

11 March 2012

Random update of my life

I really wanted to do a proper food post but I gave up after posting one photo cos I'm just simply too tired right now. Currently eating two slices of papaya and sipping on a cup of Barley. I feel so lethargic and I think the weather is making me sick. Doesn't help that my left eye feels really swollen right now as well.

Mosaic at Esplanade is happening right now so do drop by for some music anytime this week (:

This week is March holidays and it is super crazily jam packed for me cos I took up events for Mosaic on top of teaching. I will get through this week with no fear! Mid March and I've spent a disgusting load of money. I went to Ikea Friends sale on my own during International Women's Day and lugged home a ton of stuff and my eyes lit up when I saw the March sale going on at Watsons ): Thank god mom has decided to subsidize some of these random purchases since I did buy household items like shampoos and what nots. My favourite hair mask from Soap and Glory cannot be bought alone off the shelf. I'm seriously sad about it. I'm not sure if BKK has it at Boots.

I also went mad and bought a whole bunch of nail polish which I'm swearing to myself that I will not go this crazy anymore. Was kinda bored last week and randomly did a vlog on my nail polish collection -_- I have taken a habit to doing vlogs. Considering of putting a vlog together for every month that passes by.

Need to whip up another new dish soon and pay a visit to my salon to touch up my roots and thin my hair out. It's getting so heavy and thus, giving me headaches. I have extremely thick hair which is not even funny. My favourite kind of hair is thin relaxed messy hair that you can swipe with your hand all the time and not having to care about your parting looking perfect. If you have such hair, I ADORE YOUR HAIR. I can never do that because my hair just looks crazy without a parting.

I am in need of a holiday but no $$. Need to save $$ for future work trips, hopefully near the end of the year.

Till next time. Tata!

No comments: