Instagram

04 June 2012

June Highlights

Here are just some past Instagram photos that I'll post for now before I disappear off into thin air again this coming week. Will be having sweet dreams at the hotel and event site for the next few days. It's that time of the year again! Time for beer party (:


This is Pancake when I was attempting to clean his butt. He is so lazy that he managed to pee on himself and stain his crotch area yellow LOL. I managed to take a video of me cleaning his crotch and him seeming to like it - such a good laugh for me and J and erm, the rest of my family.


Matcha Parfait at Nana's Green Tea
Kerx treated me to Matcha Parfait over lunch one day. We have concluded that Freelancers lifestyles are the best and we will always swear by it. (for now at least) Having long lunch dates is the dream. We were catching up on old stuff and how we will always feel sane in an Art School knowing there are people out there weirder than us lol. (She had a friend who caught Avengers 33 times. For Fun) I mean, videographers/film creatives like K watch movies probably a few times for the sound effects and screen imaging. He caught it for fun. 33 times makes that $330. Too much money!



She stayed up the whole night coloring her new Mighty Wallet turquoise and black haha.


I chanced upon a new store called FrancFranc! It wasn't open yet the last time I was there. SO MANY PRETTY THINGS I went a bit crazy and ecstatic. If you know me, you would probably know my excited fits when I get one when I see pretty decoration stuff -_- 


New nails of the month. Month because, I have a feeling I'll be too lazy to take it off properly before the month is up lol. But so far, my self-manicures have lasted pretty long for some weird reason. Must be the topcoat.


China Glaze's Lorelei's Tiara, OPI's Eiffel for this Color, Essence's Time for Romance


Went back to my Alma Mater for a Alumni Reunion. I think they hold these reunions pretty often but I have never gone back once till this year.


My O level painting that has been hanging outside the Auditorium since 2004 -_-
The girls at my table (we're all from dance society) all felt super old cos we didn't recognise anyone there! Okay, except for Weiyun cos her sis was on the organizing committee. Some of them were introducing themselves and they were from the graduating batch of 09. Omg. I Am Super Old. and Ancient.


Nanyang Sticky's!


#OOTD.
I really love this outfit combo. Will wear that out for some other event next time. Got my awesome skirt for only $30 :D Only stayed a while at the reunion steamboat dinner before having to rush off cos J was waiting for me to go to my grandma's for dinner. It was the first time he set foot into Nanyang and he said he felt very embarrassed. LOL. That's just too bad for him that he's dating one currently.


Brought Charisse out to help me at my flea at Scape on Sunday. J and her were my helpful assistants for the day haha


Wahlao. I sold almost everything for $2 each and someone still have the cheek to ask me to sell it to her at $1. Sad case. Those on the floor are really old stuff, the rest of the newer items are on the racks.


My student's tea break snack for me during our class (:


Hope you all are having a great June.

1 comment:

charchen said...

ahh amelia! LOVE your skirt!