Instagram

18 July 2012

Random #OOTD






Everything from my Sydney Haul. I really adore the dress and the gold sequin clutch. It has a velvet backing and it's the perfect thing for a date night out. Have been loving this Revlon polish in Gum Drop that I've purchased whilst I was there as well. Their range of Revlon nail polish is so extensive and they are of a significant lower price than those you find retailing at Watsons. I own a few Revlon nail polishes but have yet to own a scented one before. I'm really loving it because it DOES smell of candy after your polish has dried. <3 The scent does go away after a week or so but it's definitely reason to buy one to try for yourself! Furthermore, they come in such adorable pastel colors, perfect for summer! The lilac in Gum Drop is one of the BEST lilac shades I've come across.

Have been feeling under the weather lately, especially today. I came home after a morning class and took a nap and woke up still feeling very much lethargic. Spending my mornings meeting up with friends for lunches. Dark Knight premiers tomorrow (:

(I have been watching My Little Pony lately as well lol)

No comments: