Instagram

13 April 2012

Vlog Jan - March 2012

Hi guys! Have been meaning to churn out a post but haven't had the time to sit down and do one. Furthermore, have been having migraines lately. It's this very disturbing pain at your temples and my vision gets blur if it gets too painful. If you haven't experience such a migraine, please count yourself lucky.

If you're observant enough, you'll have noticed I linked a page right beside my home page at the top bar of this blog entitled 'Food Posts'. I've created a list of all the past food places I've sort of reviewed or talked about their food for your perusal. So do feel free to check it out. Have also started including posts of my cooking escapades (: I've actually many more food posts in my other blog and am thinking of transferring them here if I ever have the time.

Going on a picnic tmr! Exciting but I'm waking up at 7am to prepare stuff so it's gonna be a long day. It's a pet picnic so Pancake and Nugget are going to meet Hamburger! How cute is that! Can't let them get too close to each other for fear of them mating though :/

Leaving you with a Vlog with snippets of my life from January to March.
Enjoy!

No comments: